Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Overall, good experience

Sail Date: March 07, 2015

I took my mom on a cruise for her birthday, and it was a good time.  I recommend buying an excursion for Progresso, as there isn't much in the immediate vicinity.  Cozumel, be ready to be plummeted by vendors, but you can argue some pretty good deals.  There was much to do on this ship, just be weary of all of the bingo announcements.  The population was mixed, families, frat boys and girls, and older folks.  No one felt out of place which was nice. Bottom line, I would recommend this cruise.

Old, but very clean ship.

Wait until you undock to find an excursion in Cozumel. That's where you find the best deals.

1 Comment