Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Spring Break on the Carnival Elation

Sail Date: March 07, 2015

I am a frequent cruiser and I talked my boyfriend into taking his first ever cruise with me over spring break. We were nervous at first about the size of the rooms and the service on the boat because we hadn't heard good things about carnival lately but we had an amazing time and I didn't have one complaint or one problem cursing with carnival. We loved it and are considering booking another cruise for the summer!

Could be updated