Great cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Elation
Overall I had a great cruise and this was my very first cruise. Wished more buffets would have been opened during the night\, but the food was good. The only con I would have is not being advised of the taxes I would have to pay on the bottles of alcohol I purchased. I feel that there should be a sign posted or the sales person should make the purchaser aware of this. Besides that\, I had a great first cruise. Looking forward to my next one.

Older boat\, but still good.

I had the junior suite\, enough said :)

Pros: easy access throughout the boat\, gift shops\, entertainment\, helpful staff\, clean

Cons: notification of taxes

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!