Great First Cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Elation
I enjoyed the cruise itself a great deal. The ship was a little packed at times when trying to use the pool\, but I was able to do other things with little problem on the ship.

I spent time on my balcony enjoying the Gulf of Mexico and when not\, I spent time with some of the 30 friends I went on the cruise with (wedding party).

Only issue was how rushed the offshore time was. It was difficult to really enjoy the activities when much of the available things to do required an hour or more of travel and we had a 6 or 7 hour window to do things in. Compounded by the fact that Carnival gets their offshore excursions to come back early so customers can shop in their stores at port.

Pros: Room with Balcony + perfect weather

Cons: offshore time was very rushed

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!