First cruise.

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 18, 2014
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: U77

Overall a good experience.  I traveled with my daughter and I can see where it would have been a better experience if we would have traveled with a larger group.  I was expecting the pool to be bigger great for kids but not adults.  Our cruise ship was the Carnival Elation so maybe other cruise ships have bigger pools?

We had early dining which was a great experience and the buffet food was good none of the food was really hot just warm.

For me the adult entertainment was too late into the evening.

All the crew members were wonderful and always smiling.

The cabin was clean but could use some updating.

I loved the location of this cabin.
We arrived in New Orleans two days before our cruise so we visited the French Quarter and Canal Street. We enjoyed both.
We didn't do any excursions with that being said all we did was shopped didn't feel comfortable venturing out due to the limited time.