Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First cruise.

Sail Date: December 18, 2014

Overall a good experience.  I traveled with my daughter and I can see where it would have been a better experience if we would have traveled with a larger group.  I was expecting the pool to be bigger great for kids but not adults.  Our cruise ship was the Carnival Elation so maybe other cruise ships have bigger pools?

The cabin was clean but could use some updating.
We had early dining which was a great experience and the buffet food was good none of the food was really hot just warm.
All the crew members were wonderful and always smiling.
For me the adult entertainment was too late into the evening.
Wish you had more time to explore I guess that is why I like flying directly to my destination.
I loved the location of this cabin.
New Orleans, Louisiana
We arrived in New Orleans two days before our cruise so we visited the French Quarter and Canal Street. We enjoyed both.
We didn't do any excursions with that being said all we did was shopped didn't feel comfortable venturing out due to the limited time.