My Cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 24, 2014
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: U145

The crew was wonderful and the service was great. The boat was very clean and cabins were adequate. I was on my honeymoon and did not expect to see as many children on the cruise that were present. My wife and I would like to take another cruise that had different stops. We did like the 5 day experience and thought that 7 days may be too long. The food was marginal but being from south Louisiana our expectations on food are rather high.