great first time experience

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 20, 2014
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: E255
Excellent service from the staff, plenty of things to do on the ship, I only give it 4 stars because I never received my on board credit, and I the guided tour didn't show me all of the Mayan Ruins in the park. In fact we only saw half of the site. And we were only given 45 min of beach and lunch time. I would def, rent a vehicle next time and go at my own pace. But other than that. Outstanding experience for my first time.