cruise 2014

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 31, 2014
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: GUAR

One reason why i chose this cruise was the length of days. This was my daughter's first cruise and she informed me that she was apprehensive and wanted a short cruise to determine if she would like it. Price was another reason. The food on board was average but accomodating. There were plenty of activities on board which we could do as father and daughter. We enjoyed our shore excusion. Cozumel  offered plenty of shopping which my daughter really enjoyed. My only other cruise was with Norwegian. The food there was great, but accomodations on the elation were much better. All in all we enjoyed the carnival elation. I would recommend this ship for first timers.