Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

first time cruisers

Sail Date: January 30, 2014

Taking a cruise was on my lifetime bucket list and it took a long time for me to finally commit and go.  Took my son and 2 grandchildren with me to share the adventure.  It exceeded all my expectations.  The ease of boarding process, cabin accomodations, fabulous food, amazing camp carnival, swimming and casino opportunities all were outstanding.  The port of call swimming with sting ray's was so much fun.  The shopping in port was great.  The crew was helpful and courteous.  I can't wait to go again.

I was looking forward to the shows and there weren't a lot of options on super bowl sunday for anything except football