Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

1st time cruiser, along with a 3rd time Carnival cruiser---can I say AWESOME!

Sail Date: November 16, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My mother has cruised now 4 times, and this by far was her best experience on the Elation.  I had my two younger children with us,ages 7 and 9; and they definitely were made to feel special.  The waitstaff, room steward, and Camp Carnival staff were all wonderful.   We had an interior room, each of us with our own single bed; and slept so well. The food was great; staff wonderful, and ship was kept very clean.  Thoroughly enjoyed the vacation, will cruise on the Elation again!

Cruise Photos

Orlando and Ruel were the best!