Awesome-ready to go again

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 04, 2013
Ship: Carnival Elation
I cruised last year-same week, same ship, same destination. We were celebrating my sister's birthday so we took a cruise. With my knowledge of the ship, we were able to navigate with ease. Staff was excellent, food was delicious-except for the iced tea in Tiffany's...was bad on both trips so opted for the refreshing lemonade. My sister and I had a pleasant experience with one exception...the ladies restroom in Tiffany's was constantly out of order and others were being cleaned at peak times and you would have to go to different floors to stand in line. My only complaint was not with the cruise lines but with with whom I booked my last 2 cruises. This was my 3rd Carnival cruise and I specified that when making my reservations but I was treated as a 1st time cruiser so not sure where the breakdown was made but will definitely make sure that it is noted so I get the discounts and extras given for past cruisers. Other than that-I really had no major complaints--awesome trip--will go again-keeping my luggage on stand by!

No children so no comment

Long walk from ship to shops so wear good shoes