Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great time

Sail Date: September 01, 2012

Wow... This was my second time this year on this ship (Elation), and I enjoyed both of them. Some ask why did you go back on the same ship instead of trying something diffirent? My answer is, because I enjoyed it, had a great time, so I wanted to do it again. It also gives an advantage knowing your way around from the beginning and not having to try to remember where everything is... LOVED IT, LOOKING FOWARD TO ANOTHER CRUISE REAL SOON.

Pros: The food and fun was great!

Cons: Wish it was longer

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!