First Time Cruiser

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Elation
I was very apprehensive about going on a cruise, but after doing it, I realized it wasn't that bad. In fact, it was very enjoyable. The staff is wonderful. The service is great. I wish the ship had more to do for kids ages 12 & 13 though. But overall, I would definitely cruise again.

As I said before\, I wish there were more to do for ages 12 & 13 (more ping-pong tables\, more activities\, etc)

Overall\, everyone was fantastic except the last night when our a/c went out\, we received no apologies at all.

On the last night\, we had not air conditioning!

Pros: Being able to relax

Cons: My last night

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!