Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Awesome Cruise!

Sail Date: September 13, 2012

My boyfriend & I had a wonderful time. The cost of the cruise was unbeatable. The entire staff on the ship was friendly & remembered our names throughout the cruise, which was quite impressive considering the amoutn of guests on board. The merchandise we purchased on board was not expensive, and in some cases (alcohol), was even cheaper than in Mexico. We are already planning our next cruise with more ports of call for next year. We are also recommending to all of our families and friends for future trips. Thanks !!!

Pros: The waitstaff gave EXCELLENT service.

Cons: The certificate for a discount on a shore excursion had to be booked through ORBITZ\, which I did not know. Therefore\, I didn't get to use it

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

The ship was modern\, beautiful & offered many amenities.
I was somewhat disappointed with the food quality & quantity. Food was mediocre & choices were limited\, compared to the last cruise I went on.
I was surprised at how spacious the stateroom was! The pictures didn't do it justice.
Staff members took the time to learn passengers' names & addressed us as such throughout the entirety of the cruise.
There was a variety of shows & interactive activities\, which we participated in daily.