Had a good cruise!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2012
It was clean and the staff was very friendly.

We liked having my time dining. We enjoyed the ability for the kids to eat the foods they liked.

There were only two real shows on the ship and one was more of a meet and greet from the crew. I wish there had been more current shows with upbeat music and acts.

My children loved all the activities. I brought all 5 kids and the ranged from 17 down to 2 years old. There was something going on for them or they made a friend to hang out with for the day.

The staff was very friendly in all areas except the dining room.

It as hard to get around with a stroller in certain areas of the ship.

The staterooms could use some updating and remodeling.

Pros: The freedom for different activities for the kids.

Cons: expense of the drinks

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!