Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The worst experince of my life!!!

Sail Date: June 11, 2012

I was not impressed at all!!!!

Pros: All the new people I met

Cons: Being stuck on that ship for a long 5 days!!!!

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.

I feel like the ship was very confusing about getting from one place to another
When we went out to eat for the Captains Dinner they didnt even show our reservations and had no clue who we were. It was just a big mess
Everyone seemed to busy to even help with all the problems that my new husband and I were having. We were on our honeymoon and had to work the whole time. We were do stressed out and even talked/fought about ending our marriage which began on June 8th!!!!
When were in E6 and the room smelled like pee and the air didnt work. It took the crew over 24 hours to move us into V36 after we packed and unpacked three times and we had to do all the work. I feel like I was working for Carnival and didnt even get a pay check
Every drawing was about the ship making money. we won a drawing at the spa for 75.00 and would have to of spent at least 75.00 of our own money just to use it!!!!