The worst experince of my life!!!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 11, 2012
Ship: Carnival Elation
I was not impressed at all!!!!

When we went out to eat for the Captains Dinner they didnt even show our reservations and had no clue who we were. It was just a big mess

Every drawing was about the ship making money. we won a drawing at the spa for 75.00 and would have to of spent at least 75.00 of our own money just to use it!!!!

Everyone seemed to busy to even help with all the problems that my new husband and I were having. We were on our honeymoon and had to work the whole time. We were do stressed out and even talked/fought about ending our marriage which began on June 8th!!!!

I feel like the ship was very confusing about getting from one place to another

When were in E6 and the room smelled like pee and the air didnt work. It took the crew over 24 hours to move us into V36 after we packed and unpacked three times and we had to do all the work. I feel like I was working for Carnival and didnt even get a pay check

Pros: All the new people I met

Cons: Being stuck on that ship for a long 5 days!!!!

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.