Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean

Not that relaxing

Sail Date: June 11, 2012

I thought the ship was okay. It was clean but the windows in the room were foggy/smoky looking the entire time which made it hard to see out.

Pros: The workers that assisted us on our floor.

Cons: The food, talent, and having a lot of children on the cruise.

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.

The entertainment was not good at all. We eneded up leaving most of the shows we tried to attend.
I don't feel like it was enough for the children to attend because they were running around everywhere/ all night.
I thought the food taste like cafeteria food. It was not good at all. We eneded up eating a lot of salads, deli sandwhciches, and hamburgers.
I thought the size was good. It was easy to get around the ship.
The stateroom was good other than the windows.
The staff were great very friendly made the trip a lot better. The food staff were rude at times.