Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean

Not so elated

Sail Date: April 21, 2012

I was traveling with three females 14, 25, and 47. The 14 year old absolutely loved the circle c club. Both adults found the entertainment a bit boring. If you weren't into karaoke or Vegas type shows that only left a pretty good comedy act and the casino. The food at lunch and dinner was good but the breakfast was so horrible I would have rather eaten at Denny's.

Pros: Dinner and the 12-14 club

Cons: Breakfast

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Good circle c and comedy.
Good and dinner were good. Horrible breakfast in either the dinning room or the buffet.
Nice size a little dated.
Very nice ship. Well maintained and a pretty big stateroom.
Very nice staff.
Totally awesome 12-14 club. I hardly saw her the whole trip. My daughter made friends that she was already texting as we got off the boat.