Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean

Couldn't Expect More!

Sail Date: April 01, 2012

This was my 7th cruise and one of my favorites! Even though it's an older ship, it's very clean and full of kind, friendly staff. The food was excellent and the waiters were very nice too! My only cons would be that certain lines for food (Mongolian Wok) were verry long (like 30 minutes!!!!) and the shows after dinner, I thought were OK. The story line was odd and made no sense; hard to follow, BUT the costumes and dancing were great! Carnival is a wonderful wonderful cruise line. I would definitely recommend this cruise line and ship!
ALSO the excursions were amazing OFF ship. Progreso was nice and Cozumel was absolutely beautiful!

Pros: Food, service, cleanliness

Cons: Lines, entertainment

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Like I said just not a fan of the shows
Everything else, phenomenal!