Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Excellent service

Sail Date: March 01, 2012

The employees were excellent! They really made us feel welcomed and comfortable. I would've appreciated being able to dock and get off at a different place every day and sail during the evening and night. The debarkation process was very unorganized and chaotic. I think in the future every floor should have a specific time to get off. For example, informing all guests the day before we get off that level 4 will begin the debarkation process at 8:00, level 5 at 8:30 and so on. This is better than everyone crowded around the seventh floor waiting to get off at the same time.

Pros: The superb service! Every worker was friendly and eager to please the guests!

Cons: Not being able to dock somewhere everyday and the unorganized debarkation process.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

I would like to have seen more diversity with the entertainers and performances.
Elation definitely needs upgrading!
Staterooms need to be upgraded.
The staff were the best thing about the cruise!
The only thing I disliked was being forced to sit with people I did not know for dinner. I would have enjoyed having a small table with just my husband and I so we could enjoy having a private conversation.