Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Great time for first cruise experience.

Sail Date: January 28, 2012

The rooms were larger than what I expected for an interior room. I definitely enjoyed the customer service from the employees. Everyone was very polite and generous with their information. I did expect the ship to be a little more modern. Some parts were very dated for my taste and the food wasn't as great as I expected. Burgers and chicken tenders ended up being the highlight of my crusie. The adults only deck was nice. Very relaxing and quiet.

Pros: Great customer service for the entire trip.

Cons: The food and being on the boat for so long.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!