Beautiful water and beaches!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 03, 2011
Ship: Carnival Elation
My husband and I enjoyed meeting wonderful.happy people at our dinner table! We had a lot in common with one another. The excursions were wonderful and I learned so much from our visit to Tulum.

Our cabin steward was always so helpful and did a wonderful job keeping our room spotless! I wish I could have that service at home!

Don't Miss: The ruins at Tulum and the unbelievable beaches and the color of the water!

Pros: The ruins and beaches at Tulum.

Cons: The food at dinner was not always what I was hoping for,but the wait staff were the best! Always willing to accomodate us with whatever we wanted!

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!