Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Beautiful water and beaches!

Sail Date: October 03, 2011

My husband and I enjoyed meeting wonderful.happy people at our dinner table! We had a lot in common with one another. The excursions were wonderful and I learned so much from our visit to Tulum.

Pros: The ruins and beaches at Tulum.

Cons: The food at dinner was not always what I was hoping for,but the wait staff were the best! Always willing to accomodate us with whatever we wanted!

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Our cabin steward was always so helpful and did a wonderful job keeping our room spotless! I wish I could have that service at home!
Calica, Mexico

Don't Miss: The ruins at Tulum and the unbelievable beaches and the color of the water!