Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

a fair cruise

Sail Date: September 10, 2011

would choose another ship to sail next time. Not our favorite ship after six sailings. However do plan to sail again in the future.

Pros: the food

Cons: the activity

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

some of the public area restrooms were filthy.
The reason I say poor is because on all our other cruises the staff were much more pleasant and smiling, our cabing steward never introduced himself and all others they did, in the buffet when I had difficultiy with my tray , getting to the chair they did not offer to assist me with my tray and on all other cruises they did. I know these seem small things to comment on but were important to us.
not enough entertainment especially during the day, and should have SOME entertainment for the ones that choose not to get off ship at the islands.
we were only able to get the late dinner time when we booked and that was too late for us, however they worked with us after we were on board and gave us the early time. Thanks Carnival.
great shopping, did need more assistance to help get from ship to port, Only had 2 wheelchairs.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico