An ok cruise this was #9 for me!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 05, 2011
Ship: Carnival Elation
The ship needs refurbished.

The menu in the dinning room had changed and you could get better food on deck.

The staff is always nice. Just didn't get the personnal treatment I'm accustom to with carnival.

The ship needs refurbished, the bathroom in my state room had black between the tiles.

The state room was as clean as allowable for the age and wear. The bed was comfortable. But only saw my room Stewart twice which is something else I'm not use to, usually I'm called my name and see my room Stewart several times a day.
I didnt get to go this trip was suppose to but due to the hurricane Lee we only went to one port our cruise was cut short. However I have visited her before twice Playa De Carma is the best thing to do I don't recommend Cancun at all.
Don't Miss: Seor Frogs and shopping.
Love this port this was my 9th trip.
Don't Miss: Depends on what you like to do. If you like party and drink Carlos'Charlies is great but so is Jimmy Buffet Margartiville. But a great family time is the Dolphin thing.

Pros: Just being gone!

Cons: Very disappointed in dinning room selection menu had changed.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!