Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

a good, quick get away

Sail Date: August 18, 2011

I got very lost on the first day was trying to figuring out where I was but because I was excited to get there, that was small and other people helped me. Overall rating is good because I was SO happy to be on vacation and I won at the casino!!

Pros: serinity deck, casino, buffett,

Cons: I couldn't figure out where I was or what floor I was on. Shallow pools. getting off boat @ end of cruise

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

I would have put execllent but I got very sick the last night off the salmon that I threw up and felt terrible and NO body help me... really? Thank you to my Keiona? at my table for helping me.
Looked old and floors not labeled
Other people said it was small but I thought it was big enough
see above. Seem like they were overlly attentive to service and charge me but when I needed help everyone backed away. And then told me I wasn't allowed to take the glass of water out of the dinning room--with a smile on his face.
I don't have nor do I want kids or to travel with them but I have recommended it to friends with kids
Appearently this is their off season and no one else signed up for my tour. I recommend snorkling but I recommend a boat trip that takes you out. My tour guide showed up at a hotel and walked on the beach-- I could have done that.
Don't Miss: I didn't have time to eat so I would try local resturaunts next time