fun filled cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 26, 2011
Ship: Carnival Elation
The ship was very nice & modern. The staff was very friendly & outgoing. The food was wonderful & the entertainment was great.

excellent food

always something going on all during the day/night

my teenager LOVED the activities for his age group

wish we had known about beds before cruise. We had one bed & a pull down loft bad you access with ladder. I stuck my 16 yr old up on that bed & didn't like that it was over the bed I slept in. It was secure, but weird arrangement.
alot of shops to look at & many of the items did not have prices & they wanted to bargain with you. They may start out at $40 and work way down to $15 if you say no.

Pros: food/entertainment

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!