Not a wonderful cuise but adeqate.

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 28, 2011
Ship: Carnival Elation
I was not as pleased with this cruise as I was my last cruise. Everything was for sale. The only thing free was the meals and the room. The room was not adeqate. No view.

the food was good but not great. There was plenty of it. Just not great food

Good entertainment

Did not have any kids

wait staff in resturant was excellent. Subee was the greatest. The housekeeping was excellent also

it was a beautiful ship

Size was fine. The view was a life boat outside my room. A room with a veranda should have had a view. No one wants to look at a life boat for four days.
o.k.

Pros: entertatment

Cons: room and nothing was free

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.