Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not a wonderful cuise but adeqate.

Sail Date: April 28, 2011

I was not as pleased with this cruise as I was my last cruise. Everything was for sale. The only thing free was the meals and the room. The room was not adeqate. No view.

Pros: entertatment

Cons: room and nothing was free

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.

the food was good but not great. There was plenty of it. Just not great food
Size was fine. The view was a life boat outside my room. A room with a veranda should have had a view. No one wants to look at a life boat for four days.
Did not have any kids
it was a beautiful ship
wait staff in resturant was excellent. Subee was the greatest. The housekeeping was excellent also
Good entertainment