Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Rude SPA staff - Unbelievable

Sail Date: March 31, 2011

the ship is apparently due for another renovation on its decor / Although, The last time I traveled on Carnival on the Elation (its decor) was totally different _ I was surprise to hear _ Apparently they go in for renovations when in dry dock.
and the Elation is set up for yet another overhaul. / The rooms however are still outdated and not very high scale (I was afterall staying in the V36) the VIP SUITES .... surprised they were not PLUSH... Veranda Deck FLOOR 11 is suppose to be the MUST DO... location for a cabin / Not So Impressed

Pros: the above and beyond SNACKS throughout ship

Cons: was not thrilled with the SPA accomendations

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

(see Review above)
New Updating (See Review Above)
wasn't impressed with the HELP YOURSELF BUFFET in the AFT / Every morning the service and food selections were exactly the same as the pervious day
Over all the staff was fabulous / including the Casino Dealers _ I do not however recommend (even wasting your time in the SPA) the staff hasn't a clue about service / to tell a story _ How I watched a staff member (with the manager backing her up apparently) Treat another fellow Traveller Young Black Lady about 23 _I was absolutely appauled. SMIRK and I thought (it was)just me _they didnt like. Age45
I was very happy with the selection on THINGS TO DO ... GOOD JOB
Although I myself was not traveling with children / I was able to see
THEY WERE ALL HAVING a great time ... GOOD JOB
you have to experience the WATER in Cozumel ... It (in itself is) the MUST SEE I think the Ruins Tour is a waste of time ... Shopping on your own without the help and guidance of the ship shopping guide / is the best way _ Just freely roam. SeniorFROG and MararitaVille
Don't Miss: The local Artist