Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Disappointment Cruise

Sail Date: January 10, 2011

the ship overall was OK, should have been compensated more than $50.00 for the shortening of one port and completing cancellation of the other. The overall pricing on the ship is rediculus.

Pros: the only enjoyment was the food

Cons: Mechnical problems with the ship therefore late arrival to Cozemel and cancellation of second port

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.

On my hall someone was smoking and after reporting, nothing was done. Should be less smoking on the ship
with one port shortened and the other port cancelled they could have compensated with maybe showing movies on the big screen/bingo area.
I have food allergies and they were very good to meet with me each night at dinner to plan my meal the next day
Was pleasantly surprised of the room. I'm clostrophic and had no problems. the bath and shower was great.
Dinner staff was great. Ran into some staff during the day not real friendly
We were really late arriving at Cozumel. We did get a taxi and that was really interesting and the driver was very nice. Only had about 5 hours at Cozumel