Disappointment Cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 10, 2011
Ship: Carnival Elation
the ship overall was OK, should have been compensated more than $50.00 for the shortening of one port and completing cancellation of the other. The overall pricing on the ship is rediculus.

I have food allergies and they were very good to meet with me each night at dinner to plan my meal the next day

with one port shortened and the other port cancelled they could have compensated with maybe showing movies on the big screen/bingo area.

Dinner staff was great. Ran into some staff during the day not real friendly

On my hall someone was smoking and after reporting, nothing was done. Should be less smoking on the ship

Was pleasantly surprised of the room. I'm clostrophic and had no problems. the bath and shower was great.
We were really late arriving at Cozumel. We did get a taxi and that was really interesting and the driver was very nice. Only had about 5 hours at Cozumel

Pros: the only enjoyment was the food

Cons: Mechnical problems with the ship therefore late arrival to Cozemel and cancellation of second port

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.