Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Had a great time

Sail Date: November 01, 2010

The ship was huge, took a long time to explore the whole ship. It was very clean,and beautiful decor.

Pros: loved every minute of the cruise

Cons: having to get off the boat

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

The Elation was very clean, I did like the fact that you do not see waste cans overflowing or smelling. The restrooms on lido deck were always clean and fresh, I really liked the towel they have at the door to open the door with so you don't have to touch the handle. I was very impressed with the ship.
Food was wonderful, great variety and very tasteful
I didn't notice the size of the room because you aren't in them much, to busy doing the activities
Great staff, very friendly and would help anyway they could
great shows,lots of different entertainment