Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Cruise

Sail Date: September 11, 2010

My only recommendation for Carnival would be to have more waste containers distributed around the ship. If I had a scrap of paper or old gum, I would have to carry it back to my room usually, in order to throw it away.

Pros: Food

Cons: The state rooms are a little small, but definitely adequate

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

See above. I am sure there is more to see here, but we didn't take advantage. It is a great dive location, but I didn't do any scuba diving this trip.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
No real comment here. If you have seen one "tee shirt shop" you have seen them all. We did buy a nice necklace for my wife.