A Great Cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2010
Ship: Carnival Elation
My only recommendation for Carnival would be to have more waste containers distributed around the ship. If I had a scrap of paper or old gum, I would have to carry it back to my room usually, in order to throw it away.

No real comment here. If you have seen one "tee shirt shop" you have seen them all. We did buy a nice necklace for my wife.
See above. I am sure there is more to see here, but we didn't take advantage. It is a great dive location, but I didn't do any scuba diving this trip.

Pros: Food

Cons: The state rooms are a little small, but definitely adequate

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!