Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Cruise

Sail Date: September 11, 2010

My only recommendation for Carnival would be to have more waste containers distributed around the ship. If I had a scrap of paper or old gum, I would have to carry it back to my room usually, in order to throw it away.

Pros: Food

Cons: The state rooms are a little small, but definitely adequate

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Progreso (Merida), Mexico
No real comment here. If you have seen one "tee shirt shop" you have seen them all. We did buy a nice necklace for my wife.
See above. I am sure there is more to see here, but we didn't take advantage. It is a great dive location, but I didn't do any scuba diving this trip.