It was the best vacation I ever had

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 02, 2010
Ship: Carnival Elation
the people on board were great I met so many nice ones not any that I didnt like we all had fun together

I cant believe the dinning room I never had such great service all food was great all over

just great they explaned everything very good

didnt hve none but what I seen was good

they all went above and beyond I just cant believe how great all your staff was

there is nothing I can say that I didnt like I will take as many as I can afford

I had Mr. P he was wounderful I just cant believe the service never wanted for nothing he took very good care of our needs
charlies was the best but the walking was not good as I have problems the cab servies was good loves cozumel next time will take a tour
Don't Miss: charlies

Pros: waited on all the time everyone was just great

Cons: kids but they were handled good but being a Senior I what can I say I have grandkids myself but I wish you had a cruise with no kids

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!