Nice Cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 23, 2010
Ship: Carnival Elation
Overall, we had a great time! We LOVE Carnival! We have been on RC, and to us, it's just not the same.
I really enjoyed the cruise director as well! He was cracking me up! :)
There was some rain on our first sea day, but mostly a beautiful trip. We never had to fight to get a lounge chair wherever we wanted on Lido Deck.

SOME of the food in the main dining room was brought out cold and was lacking flavor. However, I can understand this when you're feeding 2000+ people! I do think they need to change the menu up a bit; we see the same stuff on every cruise. LOVE the Chocolate Melting Cake though...don't change that! :)

We usually only see the adult comedy shows. One of them was great, one of them should probably be replaced. I'm not supposed to say names...

Normally on a Carnival cruise, we love every staff member on the ship!However, this time, we didn't really feel it. Our head waitress in the dining room didn't introduce herself until the second or third night, and the same with our cabin steward. Very strange.
This kind of stuff just does not happen on Carnival! I think it was just a fluke.

The ship was very clean and exactly what we expected. Easy to navigate, as usual.

Our room was a great size and we love how they always give us a razor and little things in the bathroom...just in case!
Please visit the restaurant LaChoza! We go there when in Cozumel. They are the best and have the most wonderful food! They are not on the main strip, you have to walk back a few blocks, but if you ask a local where it is, they will tell you!
Don't Miss: LaChoza Restaurant

Pros: Relaxing vacation

Cons: Very little

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!