Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful curise

Sail Date: August 19, 2010

We had a wonderful time. The night life was jumping. My son and his wife was with us along with 4 other people. I t was thier frist time out since the brith of my grandson. The disco was their favorite place. We wiil sail again on this same ship Carnival Elation. It was not too big but it was not too small either. My husband still got lost just about every night going to our room. The pool music was wonderful( The man's name was Wayne, He was very good). Every thing was wonderful.

Pros: Night life

Cons: My bar tap

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!