Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful birthday at sea

Sail Date: August 19, 2010

It was my best birthday ever. The staff was wonderful. The food was fantastic. The staff went out of their way to make things perfect for us. I am handicapped and I had no problems except I could not get on Deck 12 or the serenity deck other than that it was great. The stateroom was very roomy and the bathroom was easily accessed.

Pros: The food

Cons: I liked it all

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

They were alwasys working and cleaning. The ship was exceptionally clean.
I can't say enough about the food . It was fantastic !
Size , cleanliness was exceptional. Location was perfect. I would want that room again.
Margaret our steward was perfect.
Diningroom waiters Ikibeck and Adonna were very professional yet very friendly and always wanting to please. I thought Filepe the cruise director was very fantastic. WhooHooo !!!!!!!