Carnival Elation

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 26, 2010
It was awesome! I'm hooked on cruz vacations now!!!

The desserts were not that good, other than that food was great.

I couldn't believe they clean your room twice a day!!! Size was good, but only one electrical outlet in the room....
I lived in California most of my life and never been there, it was a nice little place to visit. I would do it again!
To expensive!! 2 to 3 U.S. dollars for a beer? The vendors are charging way too much!! They wanted 30-50 U.S. dollars for their knock-off purses and bags. IT was crazy. I didn't buy anything except for a couple small souvenirs and brought my shopping money back home. I can go to LA and find the same knock-off stuff cheaper!! The blow hole trip was a great place to go see, very pretty!!
Don't Miss: la bufadora

Pros: The hipnotist show was the funniest thing I ever saw, i cant remeber how long its been since i lauphed that hard

Cons: The desserts we not that great.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!