Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Started out well!!!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

I was not impressed with the management staff. I became ill after attending a dinner in the Inspiration dinning room at table 366. I received no support from the ships staff.

Pros: The shows were the best part of the cruise.

Cons: The overall staff. I ended the cruise sick, from Food Poisoning

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.

Nothing that impressed me. I was not over-joyed with the results of my illness with the food.
The food service was always crowded. The Sushi Bar was limited to a very fews hours. Not well advertized. The food service in the main dinning area was rushed. Not well planned for a sit-down enjoy yourself dinner. Breakfast was removed before 10:30am so late sleppers are out of luck.
The Elation is layed out very well. Easy to locate areas throughout the ship. One area I would question is smoking in the Casino, very poor judgment.
The Staterooms are very well done if you travel as a couple. A few areas had the appearence that four or more people were stuffed in a room.
My Bride and I really enjoyed the Shows. They are top notch.