Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 12, 2009

I have been on many cruises and always asked my husband to come with me. His response was always the same. NO THANK YOU!
I would tell him how much fun we always have when we go on a cruise, he was never interested. He would say "I like vacationing on land and not on the water"
This spring my husband gave in and decided to try a cruise with just him and I. It was my responsibility to make sure he had a good time.
The day of the cruise we were ready, we walked on the ship and did all our security duties.
Later on when the ship was ready to sail, the ship started to move, the horn was blowing, people were waving as we were slowly moving away from land.
The wind was blowing the sky was blue.
Well, that first day "My job was done" . I didn't have to worry any longer.
My husband was so excited. He looked at me and said he was so excited. He knew he was going to enjoy our vacation on the ocean.
We had great food, entertainment was wonderful and the employees treated us like Kings and Queens.
If you haven't been on a cruise I promise you, you will have a great time, ask my husband.

Pros: My clean room

Cons: weather

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Ensenada, Mexico
I loved shopping. I wanted to buy something from everyone because I know the people made a lot of stuff by hand. I love shopping. I also loved to drive around and see the people how they live, what they wear.
Don't Miss: Not enough site seeing.