A relaxing cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Baja Mexico (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 15, 2008
Ship: Carnival Elation
When we first saw the ship it was a Wow! It was fairly a large ship (2400 passengers). Everything was always very clean and the staff very friendly. I love to see where the crew is from and listen to therr accents. We attended most of the evening shows and had fun. The hypotist was the best!! There was always room on deck to find a lounge chair to read or take a nap. I even had a hot stone massage which was great!! This cruise fit the bill on my pocketbook and relaxation level.
We did take a city bus to see the famous blow hole. It was a 45 minute drive one way. The shopping in that district was very good. I would have liked more time shopping in the flea market.
My group went "Snuba" It is a combination of scuba diving and snorkling. It was a great experience even though we spent only 20 minutes under water. There were alot of fish to see. The water was perfect! I would highly reccomend this excursion to anyone.

Pros: entertainment

Cons: pools were to small

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!