Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruise to Nowhere

Sail Date: September 06, 2008

I thought the ship was clean and not as crowded as I thought it would be. The customer service was wonderful. The food in the dining room was great. Overall, we had a relaxing time.

Pros: Dinner in the dining room, excellent customer service

Cons: Missed out on Cabo San Lucas due to the port being closed...although not Carnival's fault.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Ensenada, Mexico
We did the La Bufadora and wine tour. La Bufadora was great fun. The wine tour was a complete joke. We literally were dropped off at a winery in downtown Ensenada, and aloud to roam around one room with old equipment for 5 minutes. Then we were led to the 'tasting room' where we were all given plastic dixie cups to taste the wine. Everyone was pushing and rushing the bar. There was not enough room for everyone. It was pretty ridiculous and a waste of money. If I were to do it again, I would just do La Bufadora. I did hear there was a wonderful wine tour that went out in the country and you actually got to walk through vineyards. That is what I was hoping to do. I guess we picked the wrong one.
Don't Miss: La Bufadora or 'the blowhole"