Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

A wonderful first time cruise

Sail Date: June 23, 2008

I must say that I did my research before sailing on the Elation and everyone was correct in that it was an amazing ship. Carnival is amazing in that they provide so many activities to do on the ship and their shore excursions are amazing. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and they should be nominated for the ship of the year. Mexcio was wonderful and warm. I had the 1A cabin and my cabin steward showed the utmost concern keeping the room very clean and the icebucket always topped off.

Pros: The staff and the food!!!!!!

Cons: The humidity in Cabo San Lucas

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Don't Miss: The Bucket of Beers all the bars have
Ensenada, Mexico
I took the ATV wine country tour for this port. The ATV ride is awesome and you will get dirty as can be expected. The wine country tour was actually a stop a local winery to sample some of their wine. If you wish to tatse more of the wine they charge several dollars