The Worn Out Boat

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: November 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Elation
We checked into our room and found pubic hair and nails from the last guest on the bed, opened the draws and found them all to be dirty. We had a mini bar of 6 cans of soda (wow) with dirt and dust on the top of each can. The cabin was worn out looking worse than a motel 6. They changed the sheets but never cleaned the cabin even after I called the purser. This ship needs a complete redo it has seen better days. The room service menu is a joke, I will never do this again with Carnival. The entertainment shows are like junior high school shows, infact I seen better at my kids pre school.

Pros: Getting off the ship

Cons: Worn out ship

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.