Nice Cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: August 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Elation
This was the first cruise for me but not my husband, it was a last minute planned trip also. That being said for the price I think it was great and we had a wonderful time. The staff was great, the amount of food and the quality of food was great. The stateroom was a nice size and very clean, you could'nt walk out for a second without them cleaning again. The internet access fee's were a little expensive though .

Pros: The night life, the dining room

Cons: the pools

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!