Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

awesome,unbelievable time

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

this was our first cruise. we are just simple people and have common standereds. OH MY GOD!!! what an awesome time we had-from the time we got on to the disembarkation. I can't believe people complain on this website about decor and stupid stuff. there's so much fun to be had-great food,and if anybody says different their idiots-I own a restaurant and I know good food-it's GOOD FOOD. the beds are wonderful-the cabins are a little small-but what did you expect? 2br apartment? your on a ship! in the carabean! what are you worrying about the cabin for? I would recommend cruising on the EL to anyone-she's an ole girl-but a stunning ole girl!!!!!!!

Pros: everything-we had no negitives

Cons: had to leave the ship

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!