Miserable Trip - I disembarked

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Baja Mexico (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 30, 2007
Ship: Carnival Elation
I don't have that much of an opinion on the ship as I was only on it about two days before I disembarked in Cabo. It seems okay. I guess it was clean. I've never been on any other cruise so I can't compare it to anything else.
This is where I left. It seemed okay, Maybe a little bit of a tourist trap, but not bad. I wasn't there very long however.

Pros: Cabin was bigger than I expected. Plenty of hot water. Crew was nice.

Cons: Terrible food. Internet access is way, way overpriced.

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.