It was GREAT!!!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 03, 2007
It was soo much fun! I am going to book my next cruise. Except for my Cons it was the best vacation I ever had in my life. I would recommend this ship again to anyone goin on a cruise
The WHOLE ISLAND. the BEACH was AWESOME!!!! everything was perfect. I had a better time at the beach than in Nassau
Don't Miss: THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The excusion we went on which was the Pearl Island Tresure Hunt and Snorkle Safari, I wish we had more time. Pearl Island was GORGEOUS!! The guys on the Tiki boat were awesome. They made us loosen up and have a good time.
Don't Miss: The TIKI BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't Miss: THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't Miss: The TIKI BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Pros: Free Food!! The staff was sooo nice!

Cons: When they took pictures of us, they took them too fast, i didn't have enough time to pose or even put my towel down so my towel wasn't in the picture. AND you need a bigger swimming pool on the ship. it wasn't big enough or deep enough for everyone to go swimming.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!