Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was GREAT!!!

Sail Date: May 03, 2007

It was soo much fun! I am going to book my next cruise. Except for my Cons it was the best vacation I ever had in my life. I would recommend this ship again to anyone goin on a cruise

Pros: Free Food!! The staff was sooo nice!

Cons: When they took pictures of us, they took them too fast, i didn't have enough time to pose or even put my towel down so my towel wasn't in the picture. AND you need a bigger swimming pool on the ship. it wasn't big enough or deep enough for everyone to go swimming.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

The excusion we went on which was the Pearl Island Tresure Hunt and Snorkle Safari, I wish we had more time. Pearl Island was GORGEOUS!! The guys on the Tiki boat were awesome. They made us loosen up and have a good time.
Don't Miss: The TIKI BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The WHOLE ISLAND. the BEACH was AWESOME!!!! everything was perfect. I had a better time at the beach than in Nassau
Don't Miss: THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Don't Miss: THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't Miss: The TIKI BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!