Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantastic cruise & lots of fun,

Sail Date: November 30, 2006

This was my first extended cruise and I can honestly say it was FANTASTIC. It was more than what I expected - REMARKABLE. All of the staff was wonderful, very helpful and pleasant at all times. The ship was much larger than I every anticipated. It was very clean and accomodating. There was nothing that I needed that I could not get. I was very impressive from the start of the cruise to the end of the cruise. I did not want to leave the ship.

Pros: Entertainment, staff

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!