Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Great First Cruise to the Carribbean

Sail Date: November 30, 2006

I really enjoyed the cruise from the minute I stepped foot on it. The Elation is absolutely beautiful. I thought that the stateroom would be like a hole in the wall, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was just right for my boyfriend and I. I enjoyed the shows that were planned each night of the cruise, it reminded me of my trip to Las Vegas. I did however, did not of all things enjoy the port of call to Freeport. I think that with all that went on on the ship prior to porting gave a false impression of what was to be expected in Freeport. It is my recommendation that this port of call be eliminated and that the ship chooses another island to port.

Pros: The service on the boat, the cleanliness, the activities planned for each day, and especially the food for the day,

Cons: The temperature in the jacuzzis were not correct and the size of the swimming pools could be larger.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Very boring, not much to do. The excursion to Grand Lucaya for shopping was forgetable.
Don't Miss: Nothing
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Don't Miss: Nothing
Absolutely beautiful. Very bright and cheerful. The excursion, Yellowbird Party Boat was awesome. The beaches are to die for. I will never forget this experience.