"my honeymoon"

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 01, 2006
I thought the ship was very nice and clean. I didn't like the fact that they were doing repars on the ship while we were on it. The room we stayed in was nice and always cleaned for us. The deaks were nice. I liked that there were bands playing on there and how there was a top where you could watch the sunset and the area for the ladies who like to take their tops off, it wasn't that private though. The dinners were very nice, but those shows they did at the end were kind of annoying, we tried to leave before they came on. The comedy was great also. I loved the shows although it was sort of difficult to stay in the room with all the rocking without feeling sick to our stomachs.

Pros: stopping

Cons: the 12 to 15 foot swells

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!