Average Cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Elation
The length of the cruise was very nice compared to the shorter versions. Our dining room staff "tolerated" us as we were an "afterthought" table added to their night. Therefore, we had to beg for more water, rolls, etc...we certainly did not receive the "attention" we were accustomed on previous Carnival cruises. I never met the Casino host after spending enormous amounts of money in the casino. The slot attendants were rude. Although I enjoyed the 7-day cruise vs the 3 and 5 day cruises, I would hesitate to sail again on the Elation. Other services were very nice along with specific crew members. Overall, my entire family agrees we have experienced "friendlier" attitudes from crew members when we sailed other cruises.
The Fort
The Fort

Pros: Delicious and plentiful food!

Cons: Formal Dining treatment/Casino Host Treatment