Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Average Cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

The length of the cruise was very nice compared to the shorter versions. Our dining room staff "tolerated" us as we were an "afterthought" table added to their night. Therefore, we had to beg for more water, rolls, etc...we certainly did not receive the "attention" we were accustomed on previous Carnival cruises. I never met the Casino host after spending enormous amounts of money in the casino. The slot attendants were rude. Although I enjoyed the 7-day cruise vs the 3 and 5 day cruises, I would hesitate to sail again on the Elation. Other services were very nice along with specific crew members. Overall, my entire family agrees we have experienced "friendlier" attitudes from crew members when we sailed other cruises.

Pros: Delicious and plentiful food!

Cons: Formal Dining treatment/Casino Host Treatment